WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Zurich, Lisbon, Berlin or 100% remote
CANNAVIGIA is Europe’s pioneer compliance software. Our system helps business customers to plan and document all actions while cultivating and manufacturing cannabis plants. We also offer secure point of sale and dashboard solutions for goverments who aim to legalize cannabis production. Customers benefit from our QR codes on products that give valuable insights of the origin.
We are based in Switzerland & Germany but offer options for 100% remote work. We encourage people from all locations, genders and other backgrounds to apply.
Key account managers sustain and nurture solid relationships with key clients that generate the most income for our company. You utilize company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals.
We are looking to hire an experienced key account manager to maintain solid relationships with the company's key clients. The key account manager's responsibilities include growing the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.
To be successful as a key account manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional key account manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
What you will be doing:
Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field
- Proven experience in key account management
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software
- The ability to build rapport with key clients
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role
- Communication skills
- Business acumen
- Relationship savvy
- Results oriented
- An appetite for learning
Work with an amazing team that loves to deliver valuable product increments
100% remote work possible and family friendly
Office locations in Zurich, Berlin and Portugal
Strong commitment to technical excellence
Experienced leaders who listen to technical and people needs
Free snacks and drinks at all our locations
Shape the future of the cannabis industry with us
- Respectful, caring and inclusive workplace
- Committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity