WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Regional Sales Representative (m/f/d)
Bangkok / Hybrid
CANNAVIGIA is Europe’s pioneer compliance software, with a big dream and higher ideal. We aim to solve the problem of transparency and traceability along the entire complex supply network of controlled substances, delivering excellence and quality through an integrated management software developed and deployed by our team of experts together with an outstanding consulting supportive service.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented sales representative to join our team and promote our cannabis compliance software in Thailand. The ideal candidate will have significant sales experience, ideally in the software sector. Experience in the cannabis industry and/or a strong understanding of regulations and compliance are a big plus.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, building relationships with key decision makers, and closing sales. You will work closely with our marketing team to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
What you will be doing
- Identify and target potential customers in the cannabis industry in Thailand
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at target companies
- Understand and explain the features and benefits of our cannabis compliance software to potential customers
- Negotiate and close sales with target companies
- Meet quarterly sales targets
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement sales strategies
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in sales, preferably with a software or technology company
- Prior work experience in the medical cannabis industry is a plus
- Strong understanding of regulations in the cannabis industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - excellent spoken and written Thai & English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The right to work and live in Thailand
Work with a fantastic team that loves to create great products and services.
Strong commitment to technical excellence.
- Experienced leaders that are comfortable persuading, promoting and delegating.
- Being part of shaping the future of the cannabis industry with us.
A respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace.
Committed to championing accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity.